Saturday, June 4, 2011

Big Dumb Fun

As a wee toddling lass I watched my beloved Skeletor from behind the couch and he's remained firmly embedded in my heart ever since (and I still want that throne - imagine the power, the cup holders...).




I tried to make his body match his head a little more, ditched the bone bow tie and changed the way the sword splits, but he still wound up looking flat and uninteresting:


It kinda bothered me so I wound up repainting him and I think the result is a lot better:



And now I hope I can make Snake Mountain look interesting too....*when in doubt, moar teeth* I got impatient and posted a very early WIP, but I will post an update when it's done. Is it weird that everything I eat tastes like purple now? O_o



1 comment:

  1. This is amazing... You've made me take Skeletor seriously again!

    ReplyDelete